Book me for a keynote, speaking engagement, or private training
About Jessica Reed, Ed.S, NCC, LPC-MHSP
I have been doing public speaking since 2018 and have spoken for a variety of audiences: churches, retreats, parents, school social workers, hospitals, psychologists and other mental health providers, and medical personnel. Presentations can be designed for other focus groups as well.
To request me as a speaker, please fill out the speaker engagement form below.
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
- Keynote speaker
- Motivational speeches for youth groups, women’s organizations or churches
- Group training or workshops for employees at various companies
- Breakout sessions at industry conferences
- Webinars or other online training for organizations
- Half-day or full-day trainings for various companies
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
Past Features and Speaking Engagements:
September 19, 2020: Mental Health why the stigma? with Jessica Reed, Ed.S *Bonus Trailer*
August 25, 2020: You’re Not Imagining It — Your FOMO Might Be Even Worse Right Now
July 2020: Localmemphis.com :Guns and ammunition flying off the shelves in recent months due to pandemic and civil unrest
February 22, 2020: Panelist: Domestic Violence 10th Annual Taffi T Crawford Foundation Luncheon and Panel
2019 MCSW Annual Forum | Session title: Anxiety & Mindfulness: A Mental Rewrite of Your Life
“We are Better Together” Women’s Conference | Topic: Managing emotions in the workplace.
Panelist: Mental Magic Brunch & Discussion
Presenter: Self Care Breakout: Women’s Conference at Brown Missionary Baptist Church
Presenter: Women’s Conference at First Baptist Broad, Memphis, TN
Speaker: WMC News Segment Sexual Trauma Tips
Panelist: Black Health Expo
Conference Facilitator: Tools and Techniques for Teaching Children Self-Control
Presenter: How to Manage Workplace Stress at Rite Hite Corporation
Speaker: The FAB Gathering Summit Mental Health Wellness Chat